Sunday, April 3, 2011

the beginning of being grateful....

The qweekend mag is a must read for me every weekend. This excerpt summed up exactly how I feel atm..

"A restlessness and dissatisfaction with life has been haunting me. I am tired all the time and even though I love my kids and know in my head they are amazing and so important, I feel little in the day-to-day and lack patience with them. All I see is endless piles of washing and dishes and house cleaning that will only return as soon as I turn around. I love my partner, but he does not understand how I feel my heart is somehow missing the point. I am completely disinterested in my own life...." (Hailey Batholomew - 365 grateful project)

I feel a change is needed in my life. From today I will start acknowledging at least one thing to be grateful for each day, hopefully accompanied by a photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment